SOME TOP STUDIOS USING
V-Ray for Rhino:
V-Ray for Rhino
(Applicable to ASGVIS customers who purchased V-Ray for Rhino before May 27, 2011)
V-Ray for Rhino offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. The plug-in works with Robert McNeel & Associates’ Rhinoceros, which is one of the most popular Windows-based NURBS modeling tools available today.
Rhino users in all fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on V-Ray as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images.
V-Ray for Rhino Key FeaturesHere are some of the key features of the V-Ray for Rhino:
• True raytraced reflections and refractions
• Glossy reflections and refractions
• Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
• Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
• True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
• Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
• Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
• 200 MB disk space.
• 512 MB RAM minimum. 2-3 GB or more recommended.
Supported PlatformsV-Ray for Rhino runs only on:
• Windows 2000 including server
• Windows XP Pro
• Windows XP Home
• Windows Vista*
• Windows 7*
• Windows 8*
V-Ray for Rhino will not run on:
• Windows NT
• Windows 95
• Windows 98
• Windows ME
• OS X or lower.
V-Ray for Rhino does run as a 32-bit application on Windows x64.
Virtualization systems such as VMWare and Parallels are not recommended.
Copyright ©2013, Chaos Software