V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Upgrade Calculator
The V-Ray 3.0 Upgrade calculator is an automatic tool, which will help you estimate the cost for upgrading to V-Ray 3.0 and plan your expenses ahead of time.
In order to receive an upgrade cost estimation, please follow these steps:
1. Enter the number of currently owned V-Ray 1.5 and/or 2.0 licenses.
2. Enter the number of desired 3.0 Workstation (WS)* and Render Node (RN)** licenses.
*A V-Ray 3.0 Workstation license includes one V-Ray Graphical User Interface (GUI) for editing settings on one machine and one Render Node for rendering on one machine.
** A V-Ray 3.0 Render Node license is needed for each additional machine that you would like to use for rendering.
3. Press Calculate.
4. The Upgrade calculator will show two results:
- an exact match of the requested upgrade quantities
- a suggestion for a better price/quantity choice, if available
1. Maximum 10 Distributed Rendering (DR) licenses per V-Ray 1.5 or 2.0 license can be upgraded to 3.0 Render Nodes.
2. All prices are recommended end user prices excluding dongle cost, shipping, VAT and local taxes.
If you have any questions or need a specific upgrade cost estimation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org