V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max Educational Policy
In an effort to better please our clientele, we have improved our educational policy. V-Ray RT running on CPUs as well as the new GPU version are, for the first time, accessible in our new V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max EDU. Here’s a sample of the production renderer’s continually expanding list of enhanced V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max features: Dispersion, VRayLensEffects , VRayCarPaintMtl, VRayLightSelect, VRayStereoRig, VRayLensAnalysis, VRayDistanceTex, VRayMultiSubTex.
The pricing for our educational licenses, is outlined below according to eligibility requirements. In case you need additional information, please contact your local reseller or email us.
V-Ray 2.0 Educational Upgrade Pricing is applicable to all licenses purchased before 1st January 2010.
When upgrading or purchasing new educational licenses, STUDENTS and TEACHERS are kindly asked to show proof of their respective status.
• V-Ray for 3ds Max EDU license – 74 EUR /114 USD/ 66 GBP per license (suggested end user price)
• V-Ray for Maya EDU license – 74 EUR /114 USD/ 66 GBP per license (suggested end user price)
• Student Bundle V-Ray for 3ds Max + V-Ray for Maya-105 EUR/ 165 USD/ 95 GBP per license (suggested end user price)
UNIVERSITIES and EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS are eligible for the following upgrades:
• V-Ray for 3ds Max EDU to University Bundle V-Ray for 3ds Max + Pdplayer (51 EUR/ 71 USD/ 46 GBP suggested end user price)
• V-Ray for 3ds Max EDU to University Bundle V-Ray for 3ds Max + V-Ray for Maya + Pdplayer (93 EUR/ 129 USD/ 83 GBP suggested end user price)
• Volume discounts are available for purchasing 21 or more upgrades!
Copyright ©2014, Chaos Software