V-Ray for Softimage
1 V-Ray 3.0 Workstation license and 5 Render Node licenses and will be able to use V-Ray for Softimage concurrently with V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max or V-Ray 3.0 for Maya for six months.
Product OverviewBuilt on V-Ray’s core platform of rendering speed, stability, and quality, V-Ray® for Autodesk® Softimage® is an advanced rendering solution for the VFX and animation industries. V-Ray for Softimage includes ICE support, efficient Global Illumination, versatile shaders, and much more.
What's New in V-Ray 1.7 for Softimage?
• Support for Softimage 2015
• Support for scene time source image sequences
• Support for ICE user normals and animated ICE vertex colors and ICE weightmaps
• Brightness equality in the output between machines with different preferences
• ICE attributes is supported on instanced custom geometry
Check out the full list of improvements in V-Ray 1.7 for Softimage.
V-Ray for Softimage Key FeaturesV-Ray for Softimage offers a rich set of functionalities for fast and efficient rendering and an intuitive approach towards shading and lighting.
V-Ray for Softimage General Overview
Watch our General Overview video, and explore the major features in V-Ray for Softimage: ICE support, complex mesh support using V-Ray Proxy objects, versatile shaders with V-Ray materials, quick and accurate global illumination, and much more.
Here are some of the key features of the new V-Ray for Softimage. For an overview of the full set of features, please click here.
Shading with V-Ray for Softimage - Create materials quickly and efficiently using V-Ray Materials, and simplify the creation of complex, layered materials with the V-Ray Blend and V-Ray Car Paint Materials.
Chaos Group products are licensed per machine and with one V-Ray for Softimage license you can start and use V-Ray GUI and tools inside the platform, start one local render job, speed up batch rendering using up to 5 render slaves with V-Ray Standalone or up to 5 render nodes with Softimage batch.
The official suggested end user price of a single new license of V-Ray for Softimage is 890 EUR/ 1230 USD/ 770 GBP
Note: Prices do not include dongle/VAT/shipping.
Click here for Chaos Group Academic Policy
- • A SSE2- capable processor (Intel Pentium IV or later);
- • 2 GB RAM minimum;
- • Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or higher), 64-bit versions;
- • Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business (SP1 or higher), 64-bit versions;
- • Microsoft® Windows 7®, 64-bit versions;
- • Microsoft® Windows 8®, 64-bit versions.
- • Softimage 2015 (64-bit);
- • Softimage 2014 SP2 (64-bit);
- • Softimage 2014 (64-bit);
- • Softimage 2013 (64-bit);
- • Softimage 2012 SAP edition (64-bit);
- • Softimage 2012 (64-bit);
Note: Older versions of Softimage are not officially supported. V-Ray installation files for Softimage versions from 7.0 to 2011 are available upon request.
Softimage is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. V-Ray is a registered trademark of Chaos Software.
Copyright ©2014, Chaos Software