• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Francesco,

almost got the book, looking forward to it

Best regards
    Srdjan
    Last edited by Repenseks; 17-12-2008, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Buy or pre-order, but not here, go there...

... pay only per bank transfer, but wait, you can use paypal, ahh, but not at the moment, because we have to much orders, if you like, we blend paypal in again...

... go to treddi if you want to buy it. But you can´t buy at treddi.com. You must pre-order first. So click at the advertising with the big "pre-order" in the head of treddi.com but you never get a chance to preorder but visit the description page again and again and again...

MAN, if you don´t have a clue how to marketing a book, then go and seach one who has! I really liked to buy this book, but sorry, not under this circumstances.

If i ever can buy it over amazon or similar, then please drop me a note.

BLADE

Comment

Hi Blade,

good question:

(*). the pre-order was two months ago, from October until December. So, there was all time to pre-order. From 3 December we started the delivery only for pre-order customer. So, we can test our delivery system. After some "inevitable" initial problem, we will open the shop to all after Christmas holiday ( 01-07-2009). But, right now, we are already sending hundreds books.

(*). For PayPal, after some internal discussion, we prefer bank transfer and soon credit card with VISA and Mastercad (see the attachment, it's only for our testing purpose). We are waiting our Bank activation for the credit card system.

(*). The pre-order banner is an old banner, i know. Ok, we delete it.

If you have some question, please write me by directly by e-mail. I will reply soon. Thank's

cecofuli
        Attached Files
        Last edited by cecofuli; 17-12-2008, 05:45 AM.
        www.francescolegrenzi.com

VRay - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book
        Corona - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

A positive note again: GREAT BOOK !! After I have read it front to back, I'll definitely do it backwards too.

BTW: is the 119 euro price incl. or excl. VAT. I gave my VAT-number but after seeing the invoice I'm still not sure whether I paid VAT or not. Normally if you have a valid VAT-number you do not need to pay VAT...

Comment

Hi trick,

119 euro is incl. VAT

Bye

cecofuli

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

Originally posted by cecofuli View Post
              Hi simmsimaging

the index is on the first pages, as you can see also in this PDF.

Bye

cecofuli
              That is what I would call a Table of Contents, the index is the longer and more detailed subject/page listing usually found at the end of most non-fiction books - not sure what you might call it, but it's not the same thing

b
              Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
              e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Hi,

all is ok, now. The shop, the credit card payment and the banner .

Bye

cecofuli
                Last edited by cecofuli; 18-12-2008, 05:25 AM.

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

Hi Cecofuli,

maybe you are interested to hear that I placed my order 5 minutes ago. Now everything worked as expected and I am sure all other interested parties will find it more easy to place an order.

BLADE

Comment

Just a quick note to say thanks; this book has already been a huge help for me on my current project. Already totally happy and feel it was money well spent.

b
                    Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com

Comment

Originally posted by simmsimaging View Post
                      Just a quick note to say thanks; this book has already been a huge help for me on my current project. Already totally happy and feel it was money well spent.

b
                      I see you are from Canada, you've already received it? I ordered my book the day after it came out. Waiting anxiously.... My tracking number isn't helpful, it says I'll get it by May.

Comment

Hi Jer25

send my your #ORD and i try to help you. Please, write me by mail

Bye

cecofuli

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

I did as well and it arrived a few days ago. Just one of those things I guess? Maybe the postal strike is impacting your delivery more for some reason.

b
                          Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com

Comment

Originally posted by simmsimaging View Post
                            I did as well and it arrived a few days ago. Just one of those things I guess? Maybe the postal strike is impacting your delivery more for some reason.

b
                            I'm sure I'll recieve it when I'm back home after the holiday. I was just complaining cause I wanted it sooner.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

will there be a pdf version of this at a cheaper price. As now the way the euro is to the pound. It makes it a very expensive book.

Comment

i seriously am against any PDF release...as it wyould spread across the warez community very quickly and make¨Francescos work useless...

and i doubt he will do such a thing....it eould be really stupid

i have the book ...and its well worth the price
                                Martin
                                http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Working...
                                X