Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayPhyiscalCamera - Vertical Offset

hi all,

I've aligned the vrayphysicalcamera to match a photo. Numerous settings of the vrayphysicalcamera including the vertical offset property were adjusted.

When I hit render, I am getting a different result to what I am seeing in the viewport.

What are the options for me to get the render to match what is seen in the viewport?

Thanks.

-Jung-

are you displaying the safe frame in the viewport?
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Yes.

It seems like vertical offset or horizontal offset causes this - not so indifferent to having a distortion value tweaked - you get different results to what you see in the viewport.

Any ideas Vlado?

Comment

The horizontal/vertical offsets will not display properly in the viewport for the time being; one of our programmers spent quite a bit of time trying to fix the viewport display, but with limited success. V-Ray RT might be a more accurate way to visualize them.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

One thing that also helps me is that the camera frustum displayed in the viewport (with Vray cameras at least) does give an accurate idea of what is actually in rendered frame. It helps a lot when using a really zoomed in camera with offsets (I do this a lot for detail checking without altering the perspective).
          Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
          e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Working...
          X