Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Software Engineer (Distributed Systems)
You will contribute to our efforts in designing and implementing the critical distributed systems infrastructure. If you’re passionate about application performance, distributed systems, networking, and huge volumes of data and are interested in joining a world class engineering team you might well be the person we’re looking for.
• 5+ years development experience;
• Ability to write quality code, including tests, testing frameworks, benchmarking suites and staging systems;
• Experience with Java, C++ or C# is a must;
• Good understanding of OOP principles, data structures and algorithms;
• Practical application of the Design Patterns;
• Solid understanding and working knowledge of modern operating systems, networking, and/or scalability techniques;
• Technical experience with parallel file systems, object storage technologies or key-value stores;
• Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and the development team in bringing in new technologies;
• Background with working in Linux/Unix based environments is a plus;
• Very good command of English (written and verbal).
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures.
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing.
• Flexible working hours and additional days off.
• Competitive remuneration package.
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted via e-mail.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.