Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
3D Product Representative (V-Ray)
We are looking for a Product Representative with experience in 3D computer graphics (creating 3D scenes and rendering with V-Ray) who is looking for a change in their career and wants to share their knowledge with the whole world and ready to relocate in our Sofia office.
• Creating presentations, master classes, workshops and training materials
• Traveling around the world and presenting V-Ray in front of current and future clients
• Visiting customers and helping them to improve their workflow
• Professional experience with V-Ray
• Professional experience with 3ds Max or Maya
• Excellent presentation skills
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Fluent English
• Corona experience
• Second foreign language
• Experience in all forms of 2D and 3D CGI workflows and processes
• Being familiar or having experience with Autodesk Revit and Dynamo, Rhino and Grasshopper, SketchUp, Cinema 4D, Modo, Unreal, Unity, Nuke, Fusion
• Previous experience as trainer/presenter/demo artist is welcome
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures.
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume and your portfolio!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.