Participation in the giveaway campaign is free and no purchase of goods or conclusion of a service contract is required.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
#CGOlympics SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
PARTICIPATION IN THE CG OLYMPICS GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS FREE AND NO PURCHASE OF GOODS (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR CONCLUSION OF A SERVICE CONTRACT IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
I. PRODUCT PRIZE WINNING SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
1. The organizer of the giveaway campaign is "CHAOS SOFTWARE LTD" Ltd., UIC 204662149, with head office and address: Mladost 1A, bl. 548, ent. B, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria ("Organizer").
2. The Organizer's decision to hold the PRODUCT PRIZE WINNING SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN (“Giveaway Campaign”) under these rules is final and binding on the Organizer.
II. GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN DURATION
3. The period during which anyone can participate in the giveaway campaign starts on 06.08.2021 with a start time of 18:00 PM (EEST) and will continue until 12.08.2021 with an end time of 18:00 PM (EEST) unless there is a change according to paragraph 20.
III. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
4. THIS GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN TO ANY PARTICIPANTS FROM ALL COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE, EXCEPT FOR RESIDENTS OF EMBARGO COUNTRIES.
IV. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
5. Everybody has the right to participate in the giveaway campaign as long as they are eligible according to section III and have followed the rules in section V.
6. Participants are not required to be citizens of or reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
7. No employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor their families, shall have the right to participate in the giveaway campaign.
V. RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
9. To participate in this giveaway campaign, you must enter via one of the following platforms:
Twitter entrants must create a public post on their social media profile sharing their original visual rendered in V-Ray (any version). In addition to the original visual, the post must contain a hashtag #CGOlympics and a tag of Chaos’ Twitter account @ChaosGroup.
Instagram entrants must create a public post on their social media profile sharing their original visual rendered in V-Ray (any version). In addition to the original visual, the post must contain a hashtag #CGOlympics and a tag of Chaos’ Instagram account @chaosgroup.
Facebook entrants must create a public post on Chaos’ Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/chaosgroup) sharing their original visual rendered in V-Ray (any version). In addition to the original visual, the post must contain a hashtag #CGOlympics and a tag of Chaos’ Facebook account @chaosgroup.
Each entrant can post multiple social media posts throughout the campaign. All social media posts must be shared between 18:00 PM (EEST) on 06.08.2021 and 18:00 PM (EEST) on 12.08.2021.
Three (3) winners will be chosen and announced at the end of the campaign. All 3 winners will be randomly drawn by a representative of Chaos, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all entries in a random drawing.
Rules and GTC of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram apply to the giveaway campaign accordingly and prevail over these GTC if contradictory.
10. Each Participant who has successfully participated in the giveaway campaign during the respective time has the opportunity to win the following prizes (one per winner):
A. 3 x free annual licenses for V-Ray of choice
11. One Participant will win 1 license and there will be 3 selected winners in total.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or lesser value at its sole discretion.
13. Prize(s) may not be assigned or transferred. Replacement of prizes won against cash or other benefits or rights will not be made.
14. All Participants registered during the validity period participate in the prize draw, which will be done randomly among all those who have participated in the giveaway campaign drawing.
16. In order to receive their awards, the winning participant must contact Chaos Software Ltd. from their winning profile within 14 (fourteen) days of the winner's withdrawal providing a valid email (the prize is awarded by means of the e-mail), address and a screenshot of their winning scene to confirm authorship.
17. If, after the expiration of the aforementioned deadline, the winning participant is not able to provide a screenshot of their scene and prove authorship, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to withdraw a new winner in his/her place.
18. If, after the expiration of the aforementioned deadline, the winning Participant fails to take due care of winning the prize, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to withdraw a new winner in his/her place.
19. The giveaway campaign organizer shall not be liable to the relevant person, the actual winner of the drawing, in case of fraud by unscrupulous persons.
20. The Organizer reserves the right at all times at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway campaign and these Terms, in whole or in part, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer that interferes with the proper conduct of the giveaway campaign as contemplated by these Terms, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause.
VI. PUBLICITY OF THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN AND USE OF THE INFORMATION
21. These terms and conditions will be publicly available and available for the entire duration of the giveaway campaign on the Organizer's website at: https://www.chaosgroup.com/cg-olympics/terms where everyone interested should become acquainted with them.
22. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE ORGANIZER, FOR ORGANIZER’S OWN PURPOSES.
VII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
23. Each of the Participants is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by him/her in connection with his/her participation in the giveaway campaign. The organizer has the right to deprive any person of participation in the giveaway campaign in case of violation or suspicion of violation of any of the conditions of these GTC or attempted fraud.
VIII. INDEMNIFICATION AND WARRANTIES
24. Each of the Participants agrees and acknowledges that at its own expense and to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall indemnify, defend (at Organizer’s request), and hold harmless the Organizer, and/or its related third parties, against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) suffered or incurred by either or both of those, by reason of any claim asserted against them. If requested by the Organizer to defend such a claim, you will not agree to any settlement without the prior written consent of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor shall have the right to participate, at its own expense, in the defense of any such claim with counsel of its own choosing.
25. Each of the Participants agrees and acknowledges that:
(1) He/she has created, and has the requisite rights to submit, develop and use its Content/artwork in connection with the Contest;
(2) His/her Content/artwork does not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party or violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
(3) His/her Content/artwork is not subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under any applicable law, rule or regulation; and
(4) any information He/she provides in connection with His/her registration for, or participation in the Contest is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete, and that He/she will maintain and update such information regularly.
"Claim" means any claim, suit or proceeding arising out of or in connection with: (1) Participants’ Content/ artwork or use of their content/artwork, including, without limitation, any assertion that their Content/artwork or the use thereof may infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or other rights of any individual or entity, or are a misappropriation of any individual or entity’s trade secret, or contain any libelous, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, or obscene materials or use thereof caused death or bodily injury or damage to the real or tangible property of any third party; (2) any breach of or failure by Participants’ to comply with applicable laws, these Terms or any policies or additional agreements applicable hereto; or (3) Participant’s collection of the Prize (or anyone who receipt the Prize by way of Participants authorization).
26. By submitting Participant agree that Chaos Software LTD and its affiliates may use their submission(s), fully credited, for promotional purposes on Chaos Software LTD’s websites and/or for marketing purposes. Participants will retain all copyrights to their work.
27. As a condition of awarding a Prize, winners grant to Organizer the right to use their full name (first and last), image and likeness for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online announcements, without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
28. There are no restrictions on submitting entries that have been submitted to other competitions or previously published in public.
29. By submitting to the Contest, Participants warrant that they have the IP rights or obtained permission to submit the works for public display.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
30. The Organizer shall not be liable to the relevant Participant, the actual winner of the prize, if the provided e-mail/address/entry visual/social media profile is wrong or any type of fraud is committed by a third party in regards to the provided e-mail address or social media profile and the access to it. The participation in the giveaway campaign is voluntary and free and does not create any rights for the Participants to receive something in return or obligations to the Organizer to provide something to the Participants.
X. PERSONAL DATA
31. By sharing a public post on social media with a render and hashtag #CGOlympics the Participant agrees his or her personal data: social media account name and profile (for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter users) to be collected and processed by the Organizer and their local partners, in its capacity as administrator of personal data for the purposes of the giveaway campaign.
32. By participating in this giveaway campaign Participants declare and agree to submit their personal data: social media account name and profile (for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter users) voluntarily as a prerequisite for participation in the giveaway campaign and for the enjoyment of the rights they can acquire with their participation in the giveaway campaign and give their explicit consent to the Organizer and their local partners to process their personal data for the purposes of the prize winning.
34. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to change the terms or terminate the giveaway campaign at any time by announcing it on its website at
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
35. The Organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend and supplement these terms and conditions, and for this purpose, the changes should be announced and accessible to all Participants in accordance with Section VI. Publicity of the giveaway campaign.