PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN IS VOLUNTARY AND FREE AND NO PURCHASE OF GOODS (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) OR CONCLUSION OF A SERVICE CONTRACT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE.
I. CAMPAIGN ORGANIZER
1. The organizer of the campaign is "CHAOS SOFTWARE LTD" Ltd., UIC 204662149, with head office and address: Mladost 1A, bl. 548, ent. B, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria ("Organizer").
2. The Organizer's decision to hold the survey under these rules is final and binding on the Organizer.
II. CAMPAIGN DURATION
3. The period during which anyone can register for participation in the starts on July 15, 2019 with a start time of 08:00 hours (EST) and will continue until August 31, 2019 with an end time of 24:00 (EST), unless there is a change according to paragraph 25.
III. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE CAMPAIGN
4. The campaign will be held without limitation of its territorial scope.
IV. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE-WINNING DRAW
5. Everybody has the right to participate in the prize-winning draw provided that he/she has signed up for a Chaos Cloud trial and rendered at least one project on the Organizer's website at: https://www.chaosgroup.com/trial/chaos-cloud from July 15, 2019 to August 31, 2019.
6. Participants are not required to be citizens of or reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
7. No employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor their families, shall have the right to participate in the campaign.
V. RULES OF THE CAMPAIGN
8. Each of the participants must register for participation by an electronic trial registration form at the following address:https://www.chaosgroup.com/trial/chaos-cloud. In order to register successfully for participation in the campaign, each participant should fill in in the trial signup form for participation the following correct information: email. Each participant should render at least one project with his trial cloud credits.
9. Each Participant who has successfully registered for participation in the campaign during the respective time on the Organizer's website has the opportunity to win the following prize:
A. One of five Chaos Cloud packages with 200 credits.
10. One Participant may only win one prize.
11. One Participant may only register for a trial once and participate in the prize draw only once.
12. Replacement of prizes won against cash or other benefits or rights will not be made.
13. All Participants registered during the validity period participate in the prize draw which will be done randomly among all those who have successfully signed up for a trial.
14. Upon drawing of the winning Participant, he/she will be notified at the provided e-mail of the prize he/she has won and of how he/she will receive it.
15. Upon drawing of a winning Participant, the Organizer will attempt to contact the respective winner within 14 (fourteen) days of the drawing, in case there are unsuccessful attempts to contact and transfer the prize during that period, the Organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner.
16. If after the expiration of the aforementioned period, the winning Participant fails to take due care of receiving the prize, he/she loses his/her right to receive the prize and the Organizer has the right to draw a new winner in his/her place.
17. The prize is awarded by means of the e-mail, to which the prize license will be sent.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. The Organizer shall not be liable to the relevant Participant, the actual winner of the prize, if the provided e-mail is wrong or any type of fraud is committed by a third party in regards to the provided email address and the access to it. The participation in the survey is voluntary and free and does not create any rights for the Participants to receive something in return or obligations to the Organizer to provide something to the Participants.
VII. PUBLICITY OF THE CAMPAIGN AND USE OF THE INFORMATION FROM CHAOS GROUP ACCOUNTS
19. These terms and conditions will be publicly available for the entire duration of the survey on the Organizer's website at: https://www.chaosgroup.com/chaos-cloud/terms where everyone interested should become acquainted with them.
VIII. LOSS OF RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN
21. Each of the Participants is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by him in connection with his/her participation in the campaign. The organizer has the right to deprive any person of participation in the campaign in case of breach or suspicion of breach, of any of the conditions therein, or who has attempted to obtain a prize by deception.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
22. The campaign shall be conducted in compliance with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‘General Data Protection Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’) and the Bulgarian law .
24.Your data shall not be used for direct marketing purposes, unless you have provided your consent to do so.
25. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to change the terms or terminate the campaign at any time by announcing it on its website at https://www.chaosgroup.com/chaos-cloud/terms.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
26. The Organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend and supplement these terms and conditions, and for this purpose the changes should be announced and accessible to all Participants in accordance with Section VII. Publicity of the campaign.
27. Any change in the deadlines for withdrawing and submitting the gifts of this campaign will be duly published on the Organizer's website at https://www.chaosgroup.com/chaos-cloud/terms.
These Terms and Conditions are approved and accepted by an Authorized Representative of the Organizer. The applicable law is the law of Republic of Bulgaria.