* Minimum ordering quantity is 6 licenses and applies for new orders. All customers with active licenses could purchase as many additional seats as they need, no minimum quantity applies.
* The following products are available to educational institutions: V-Ray for Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray for Autodesk Maya, V-Ray for SketchUp, V-Ray for Rhino, V-Ray for Autodesk Revit, V-Ray for Modo, V-Ray for Nuke, V-Ray for Unreal, V-Ray for Cinema 4D V-Ray Render node, Phoenix FD for Autodesk 3ds Max, Phoenix FD for Autodesk Maya, Pdplayer, VRscans
* Chaos Group’s Educational licenses provide the same functionality as commercial ones but can only be used for educational purposes. They should not be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
* To apply for educational pricing, academic institutions need to provide information about the institution’s academic status and accreditation.
* License upgrades included during the validity period. Prices do not include taxes.
Product Definitions: The terms below shall only be used to distinguish between different products in a single order, so that both volume and multi-product discounts could be applied to the order.
Main Product: “Main product” may be any product from Chaos Group’s educational portfolio, except the render node. “Main product” is the product with the highest number of seats in a single order. There can be only one “main product” in a single order. For prices for “main products”, please refer the current price list, under “Main product prices”.
Additional Product: “Additional products” are with highly discounted prices and should only be used in a combination with a “main product”. An “additional product” may be any product from Chaos Group’s educational portfolio, except the render node. Any “additional product” must be with lower or equal number of seats compared to the “main product”. There are no other restrictions about the number of “additional products” in a single order. For prices for “additional products”, please refer the current price list, under “Additional product prices”.
Example: The main product is the Software License that you require most seats for. If your Lab, for example, needs 20 V-Ray for 3Ds Max Licenses and 15 V-Ray for SketchUp Licenses, then the V-Ray for 3Ds Max will be considered as your main product, and the V-Ray for SketchUp as your additional product. One Lab/ customer may require more than one additional product. In the given example, the client might also request 15 V-Ray for Rhino Licenses. Those will be considered as additional product as well.
Note: The “main” and “additional” V-Ray Licenses cannot be for the same product.