Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Inside Sales Specialist
Chaos Group, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join the team in Sofia, Bulgaria. As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will gain exposure to many facets of the sales organization. Inside Sales Specialists are the first point of contact for Chaos Group’s customers. This person will be responsible for segmenting incoming leads that come to us via a variety of channels and engaging with them to complete the buying process.
• Processed sales orders: issued quotes, invoices, processed payments (credit card/check/bank transfers)
• Provided customers’ with their licenses and assisted with licensing related issues
• Responded to in-bound customer sales inquiries: answered all pricing and licensing related questions, extended evaluation licenses, thanked customers, and responding to other first level sales inquiries
• Triaged customer queries: escalating concerns or complaints related to the sale, licensing or pricing of Chaos Group’s products to the appropriate team
• Understood processes and changes: maintained a detailed understanding of procurement processes, licensing and pricing updates, promotions and campaigns
• Data integrity: maintained the quality and integrity of customer data
• Tracked sales activities, customer interactions, customer data and customers' status within internal systems and on internal reports
• Served as the liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to champion the needs of the customers
• Identified issues and brought this to the manager’s attention
• Assisted other internal teams on an ad hoc basis
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Interest in sales
• Passionate about helping potential customers quickly and effectively reach decisions about the company’s total product offerings
• Excellent English verbal, business writing, and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience within the IT or Software industry is an advantage
• CRM experience is considered a plus
• Mastery of a second-foreign language is also an advantage
Why Chaos Group?
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures.
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing.
• Supplemental health insurance, flexible working hours and additional days off.
• Competitive remuneration package.
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork, and are open to constructive feedback.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!