We’ve just launched a new update for V-Ray Next for Maya. The latest version includes compatibility with Autodesk Maya 2019, and the team has worked hard to introduce new features, optimize existing ones and fix bugs.
What are you waiting for?
Get the update
New and improved features include:
- Support for Maya 2019
- New memory tracking, with memory usage reports so you can optimize your scene
- Cryptomatte support for VRayProxy sub-objects
- Faster time to first pixel, for quicker render startup
- ALSurface support on GPU
- Improved light sampling on scenes with thousands of lights
- And more! Check out the changelog