What is the policy on network rendering?

To be equal with our other V-Ray products, every machine that actively renders requires a license for rendering with V-Ray. Such a license comes with V-Ray for Cinema 4D or on its own with our universal V-Ray Render Node product. Render licenses can be used for network rendering with every Chaos Group V-Ray product other than V-Ray for Katana.